Monday, April 02, 2007

Looking for work

We (as in me) are still looking for a job. Prospects include: Florida, Virginia, S. Carolina and Ireland. Where should we go??? The idea of starting out in my field in a place that does things in a completely different way than I've been trained is admittedly scary, but it is exciting to apply everything I've been learning the last 2 years. I'll put a new poll to see where we'd get the most visitors if we move then we can know what to expect (and where to avoid!).

5 comments:

Reegz said...

I hear Falls Church (Is that even right?) is a traffic jam but then maybe you're used to that. Florida is a sure hit! I'll be snowbirding with 3 little children. I suppose that will change your mind rapidly. What about Phoenix? I am betting that is where you'll end up. We should start a bet...

Dana said...

I think your poll is rigged by your mom who doesn't want us to go to ireland so she is voting over and over in the other catergories to make ireland look bad. sneaky woman!

Anonymous said...

I know your mom doesn't want you to go to Florida because the climate makes her hair frizzzz....I did't see a category called "none of the above" so I didn't vote !

Anonymous said...

I totally will go wherever you move because it's different than MN, however I love warmth and far east where there's kings and queens and castles and such oddeties!!!

Anonymous said...

I bet you can buy Cubans in Ireland, so it's somewhat of a no-brainer...

-rj