Sunday, June 24, 2007

Birthday Time






It was my birthday this past Friday and my birthday gifts were spot on this year. Dana got me a traveling humidor and a DOT approved travel case for my lighter so I can pack it and it won't be taken out by the transportation dept. My Dad got me a camel skin briefcase/laptop bag so I can graduate from backpacks. Ryan got a marble ashtray that is awesome! Nancy sent a gift certificate to the Tinderbox which I've already put to good use and my sisters sent some spending money which was greatly appreciated.Still waiting to see what my Mom has in store. Supposedly I'll find out next weekend. Thanks everyone. 29 was great. 30 may be even better depending on where we celebrate. Who's up for a party in Paris?..Athens?..Madrid????

2 comments:

Reegz said...

Danbury?

Anonymous said...

Athens, since it'll be my 30th too!! but shhhh don't tell ;)