Monday, February 18, 2008

Old Paris!

We've just returned from our big traveling adventure having seen more of the West coast of Ireland and jetting across the pond to London before taking the train under the channel to Paris. We have a TON of pictures and the slide shows will probably be trickling out over the next week or so.

The trip was a blast. Regan and Pete (my sister and brother-in-laws) came for a visit and with all we saw I'm sure they got their money's worth. Here is some of what we saw in Paris. I tried to keep the main attractions together so you'd know what you were looking at. They include: Notre-Dame, Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre and more. The whole time we were there it reminded me of one of my favorite movies (it won't be hard to figure out which one!). Enjoy!













3 comments:

Ryan J said...

sweet photos and it looks like you had yet another exciting journey. There's no way that last photo was your idea! Good to see a cigar in a photo and unless I am mistaken, it looks as though you are INDOORS smoking it?! How much does it cost to take that tunnel and how long does it take??

Matt said...

Sweet trip indeed, and I can't actually claim responsibility for that last picture. My cig was a nice Romeo y Julieta Habana that we smoked at a little resturant (outside) the last evening we were there. The train is about 100 mins. and cost $200!

Reegz said...

That's right Ryan-it was MY idea! I said, and I quote, "Take a picture for Ryan! Prove yourself!" It was a good trip and many miles were put on my adidas. I still wish I would've brought a pedometer!