Saturday, March 08, 2008

Friday Night

Last night was a big relief. We had both had a busy week where Dana took the final exam for her current class and I had to give two talks at a meeting for cardiac professionals in Dublin. This all culminated in a night at the beer garden with a Guinness and a cigar. I smoked one of my remaining two Conga Black Pearls and Dana had a 5 Vegas Miami. I'm working on converting her to the cigar from her cigarillos as I think for a woman to enjoy as good cigar is both sophisticated and sexy! Congratulations to my missus for all her hard work and acing her class!

3 comments:

Reegz said...

Hurray for both of you hard workin bloke and blokette! Cheers!

Dana said...

Hurray- my 1st test behind me! I will have to say that was a pretty smooth cigar and I did ok for my first time with a real one. I'll be an old pro in no time just like Spurgeon!

Ryan J said...

that was rather kind of you to give up the 5 Vegas. I smoked my last Conga a week or so ago and actually thought it not bad (too bad it took the last of the box to make that determination). CI had a killer sale on 5 Vegas Blacks today ($22 for 10 with free s/h). I received an order of Kahlua's today ($30 for 10) and am quite excited about that. Ah those Friday night beer garden smoke fests!

Now we need to find somewhere to smoke in June which hopefully will run less than $1500 to get to!!