Friday, May 23, 2008

Cambridge

We just got back from a few days with the Brits. I took what may be my last written exam...ever! I won't have any scores for 6-8 weeks but at this point I don't really care about that. We were in London for a couple of days then we took a 45 min train trip up to Cambridge to see one of my mates. Mike and I went through perfusion school together and he's now working for a company that has designed a new heart transport machine that could double the length of time a transplanted heart can be in transport. Well he was in Cambridge so we used the excuse to swing up there and say hi. See Dana's blog for sweet slide shows.

1 comment:

Reegz said...

You can also transport it like Newman did in "Ratrace." Hee-hee...
Please let us know your results when you find out! Dana will forget!!!!!!