Wednesday, June 18, 2008

For my one and only

I've counted and we've been to 8 countries in the 10 months we've been here. That's not too bad! We've seen Edinburgh castle, the Colosseum, Eiffel Tower and Big Ben to name a few of the great sites. I've come to believe that what makes it all special is not where I've been and what I've seen but who I was able to share it with. All of these places have been unforgettable and what has made it so is my travel partner. So I wanted to pay her a little tribute and thank her for sharing this great adventure with me...plus tell her I love her along the way.












5 comments:

Dana said...

TWEET, TWEET, TWEET!!!

Reegz said...

My fave by far! How sweet you ol sweetie! Good times!

Anonymous said...

I'm speachless,.....How beautiful ! "mom"

Anonymous said...

What a tear jerker...Want to c u guys so bad... more tears!!! sw

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing I have heard in a long time mcmom