Monday, October 27, 2008

Closure

As you've probably seen on Dana's blog we just got back from Manchester for a weekend in which I received my final certification to practice in the U.K. and Ireland. I've spent the last year working toward all my post grad certs and now the pressure is finally off. I have to admit that all my hard work went into my American board exams and fortunately it paid off for my GB and Ireland exams as well. Manchester was a cool city. We pretty much love everywhere we go in the UK. It is odd how it can have such a different feel than Ireland when they are so close, but hey, look at Florida and Mississippi!
What Dana said of the bittersweet feelings about Ireland is true. I feel like this is home (especially when we've been travelling so much) and now the thought of leaving brings mixed emotions. My interview is set for November 19th and Dana has managed to tell everyone except her family so for all of you who know the secret location...DON'T TELL!!

4 comments:

Reegz said...

You suck! I can't believe you said that! I promise to give you full use of the remote and your own 42' flat screen when you stay in Dec! Tell the secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Fair! If you can't remember where you're moving....Levi would like you to stay in his snot covered bed! :o)

Ryan J said...

why does the guy on the left have a different certificate? Is yours a forgery??

what is this secret location? Is it Poland??? It would be best if you ran these decisions through us first, particularly as it would impact our future vacationing. We would be ok if it was Malta, Greece, or the Maldives.

Matt said...

His cert is for graduation from college as well.

Keep guessing!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to visit you at your next location, or wherever you are when we see you again. We need to update our spades world tour!