Saturday, June 11, 2011

El Dentista


This week we went to the dentist for the first time in over 4 YEARS! It was a frightening prospect to say the least. Fortunately I am somewhat religious about brushing and my overall oral hygiene was quite good. Nevertheless, it did not prevent me from getting my first cavity. I am very disappointed to say the least. I go back this week for my filling.

In other news, I got a bicycle this week. Cycling will likely be my main mode of transportation once we move to Rochester (until winter) so I thought I'd get a head start. I ordered it on Amazon and had to assemble it this morning. We just took our first ride and the wheels didn't fall off so I'd say that's a success. It should also help me shed some weight which would be a welcome side effect.

2 comments:

Nomosian said...

what bike did you buy?

Matt said...

It's a Schwinn Solution FS AL Mountain Bike. Not too shabby.