Thursday, May 10, 2007

This morning I got the final signatures to ensure my status as a graduate, which may be better than the actual ceremony tomorrow night! After 7 years and 3 degrees I'm finally done...today. I have nothing left to do. Just show up tomorrow to walk across a stage. That's it.

Life isn't exactly dull right now. Interviewing is exhausting. I've been home 2 days in the last 8 with long flights and early mornings mixed in. We still don't know where we're going but we've started accumulating boxes to pack up the house. At any rate, Sunday night is the big part-A. Feel free to send your congratulations, gifts and cash to Matt C/O......just kidding.

2 comments:

Reegz said...

CONGRATS MATT! We are so proud of you! You are in HIGH demand! This is so awesome and exciting! I hope you have a great big party and then call me and tell me where you will be living so I can come there for a football game!!!!!!!!

Dana said...

You would love to go to a football game there!

Yes, honey, we are so proud of you!