Friday, July 06, 2007

Dentista

I just got done at the dentist. It was the first time in the last 4yrs that I had my teeth cleaned (sick I know). Fortunately I was cavity free. I am convinced after being there that the creators of horror movies like Saw received all of there inspiration in the dentist office.

I've always heard that you are never supposed to pick your teeth with sharp objects but the first thing they pull out at the dentist office is a tray full of sharp hooks. Can anyone explain that. I mean, it's like the NRA telling people that guns are bad! Dana got some numbing cream. Her insurance must be better because I didn't get that treatment. I'm glad it's over. Hopefully we'll find good dental care in Ireland.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Blood and Gore at the dentist, Blood and Gore!!!

Anonymous said...

good dental care in Ireland? Are you still high from the nitrous oxide?

Reegz said...

I dislike the dentist as well! Well, not him personally, but all of it is horrible. The polishing is the worst. Sand gritters that taste like cinnamon blood, sick! Your teeth hurt the next day and your gums swell! Before we even open the door Jace and I look at each other and say, "ick, I can smell it already, can you?"

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of the dentist, it smells CLEAN! however don't love anything that goes on in there. I once didn't go to the dentist in 4 years and she was workin on my teeth for like an hour, I'm pretty sure I couldn't eat for like a couple days!! Now I know better go 2x a year.

p.s hey grizz adams, there are no dentists in ireland, they have wood teeth!