Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Early Christmas

Dana finally got home today and if it wasn't enough to have her back she brought me the mother-load of cigars. She bought me the Toro Seleccion Internacional which is 10 cigars from H. Upmann, Romeo y Julieta and Montecristo. My mom bought me the Connoisseur Collection which has Hoyo de Monterrey, El Rey del Mundo, Sancho Panza, Flor de A. Allones and Ramon Allones. I bought some Punch Gran Puros, got a Romeo y Julieta #2 Habano from Pete and my personal favorite, The Egg from my best mate Ryan. All I can say is that my Dossier is going to be sick!

3 comments:

Reegz said...

That egg is sick!!! Looks like a sweet potato!

Nomosian said...

haha - somehow I missed this entry. that thing is ridiculous! For your own sake, don't smoke that thing in public!

yunuen said...

party time! Is Dana joining the feast too?