Tuesday, January 19, 2010

UPDATE: The dreaded diet

In fairness, the diet is not nearly as dreadful as it was the first few days of last week. I guess when you go from pizza, brownies and ice cream one night to absolutely no sugar the next day, there is bound to be a small revolution in your body. The revolution has subsided and I'm not shaking anymore. I weighed in yesterday at 205 lbs, meaning that I dropped 6 lbs last week.

We only have one more week of this phase and then we can start introducing some wheat carbs again which is good because I'm a little short on energy and struggling with another or my resolutions which is to add 20 lbs to my bench press.

Unrelated good news: we've had normal water service for the past 36 hours. Hopefully the stoppages are over.

1 comment:

Sando said...

Yay for diet and yay for water!!! keep it up guys!