Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Patty's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Mother Land. Today we had breakfast with our friends Dave and Betsy along with Betsy's sister and brother-in-law and then went downtown for the parade. This is my 3rd year going into the city and it amazes me how many people will travel thousands of miles to experience St. Patty's Day in Dublin, but there you have it...tourist central. There are always some interesting floats and about a million people. As you can see, it stresses Dana out! Here are some pics from today. I hope you're all having a Guinness for us.

2 comments:

Reegz said...

This was your third year? Not the parade right? Just the city. Dana looks like she loves it and wants to stay forever.(I'm not getting the vest for sure now) Fun times. Was it freezing? Did the sun shine? People are nuts about St Pattys Day. I never realized it was such a great Hoilday. We were at the Dells and people were Leprechauned up! Green everything. I felt so cool saying, "My sister and brother-in-law are IN Dublin." You guys are so cool. Ha ha

Yunuen said...

Where's your green shirt from Mexico?