Monday, December 06, 2010

Tyler Lyle

About 6 months ago Dana introduced me to an upstart artist named Tyler Lyle. Honestly I think she now regrets that introduction as I've been playing, both on my iPod and on my guitar, Tyler Lyle's songs non-stop. I was struggling to learn a couple of songs and Dana, tired of me picking through them over and over again, said, "just email him and ask for the chords!" Well, Tyler may not be Clapton as far as a fan base goes, but I doubt he'd email be back! Seriously...give away your songs to someone in Tucson, AZ? Well he did, and I've now been playing them more than before, but correctly at least.

Here is a video from one of his more popular tunes...

Tyler Lyle: Closer to me from Aaron Champion on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt, I want to buy tour book shelve. Are you ready to take upice fishing??? It's so fun, aspecially when you see those flags pop up. Will you become a packer fan??? The wife and I are planning to come and see a brewers game in June!!!