Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Fair, eh...

On Sunday we visited the famous Minnesota State Fair. If attendance is an indication of anything than it is clearly worth writing home about. I'm pretty sure we saw about 20% of it and even that was somewhat over-whelming. I think I would prefer a Tuesday morning if I were to go again. One of the more exciting things we saw was the Ron Paul booth. We wanted to buy a T-shirt but evidently a permit is required to sell T-shirts. Figures. Otherwise there was an abundance of fried food on a stick, farm animals and random booths selling...eh, stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the best fair in the world! Glad you could make it! I bet you can't wait to return again next year! Thanks for buying me a pronto pup, and driving me home!

Reegz said...

You sure left in a hurry. No cigar shops drove you out huh? Did you see the GIANT DFL booth? We're proud libs in the nanny state. Ugh!