Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Tu ne cede malis

Ben and I got to meet in Phoenix last Saturday for a Mises Circle. Lew Rockwell and Ron Paul were among the speakers. It was quite good and the experience of being surrounded by other liberty minded folks was fun and odd. It was good to see Dr. Paul as he will likely stop traveling to do these types of things soon due to his age. He looked great though.

It was great to see Ben too. I do miss the days of all of us (you know who you are) living in the same place.

For Liberty!


1 comment:

Nomosian said...

I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there.