Sunday, September 09, 2007

Days 3 and 4

We finally made it to the ocean yesterday. We also found out where Bono lives and it is just a short ride on the Dart down the coast. We have found temporary living arrangements which is huge relief so that we can look and find a place that the cats can come to. If we can't we at least have somewhere that we can rent next month. I start work tomorrow morning which would be a little stressful but I think it will be a day of observing and touring around the hospital. It is becoming quite apparent that my days will be quite long and since there is a current pay freeze on overtime (courtesy of socialized medicine) my hours will be "banked" and hopefully I can use them for vacation which we are really looking forward to.

3 comments:

Reegz said...

Good song choice on both vids. How appropriate. I like your foamy stash D. Are you guys tired of roaming around yet? We feel like we've been to Ireland already. How much is a coffee? How about a Quiznos sub? Do they have a "Euro" menu at McDonalds? Ha ha! We hope you like your first day at work Matt!

Dana said...

My feet are certainly tired of roaming! I haven't bought coffee yet but have had Irish breakfast tea- not sure how much it costs. A large quizno is between 7 and 8 euro. I have been eating off the euro menu at McDonalds. 2 euro for a double cheeseburger and 1 euro for a cup of twisty fries. Matt and I have been splitting a 12 inch sub at Subway with a drink and crisps for under 9 euro.

Anonymous said...

That was greatI love the songs too, haven't heard them for a long time but they got great voices. So I can't wait to hear about your first driving experience, I'll start praying now!!! hahayikes.

Are crisps french fries? and what's the euro exchange again??

keep pressin on.....