Monday, September 03, 2007

Last Night in the Desert

We're just under 12 hours from flying the coup. I got to spend the afternoon with my parents and grandpa which was nice because we won't have the holidays this year. To my parents I want to say thank you for getting me to a place in my life where I feel I have the opportunity to live life to the fullest. To our friends Ryan & Yunuen, Ben & Lis, Caleb, Liam, Phil and many others, thank you for sharing your time and lives with us. You have made our time here rich. We hope to see you all sooner rather than later. Dublin or Bust!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved watching it again on your blog.....Great song!

Anonymous said...

dude - I have not found any domestic cigars yet and our time here draws near. Who are you going to smoke cigars with now??? Just be ready in a month or so and we´ll put that ashtray to good use! talk to you soon....