Thursday, April 03, 2008

Back home from...home


I'm back in Dublin from my whirlwind trip home to Tucson. It was a perfect time of year to visit with the temperature in the mid-80's the entire week. I do wish I'd been able to stay longer and enjoy it after all my errands were done and it would have been nice to have brought Dana along as well. I brought home a suitcase of goodies including some special gifts from Ryan (picture included!) Thanks to everyone who was able to spend time with me and to everyone who offered even though I just ran out of time. On a bright note, I think Spring has arrived. It has been quite warm the last two days and the gale force winds have subsided.


I've been able to update our visitor calender. Ryan and Yunuen are coming in June. YES! I have to go practice my spades.

3 comments:

Reegz said...

Glad you're back! I thought Dana was gonna watch chick flicks for life!

Dana said...

I am glad you're back too! And just in time before I subjected myself to any further terrible movies! Thanks for all the treats- especially the Brueggers whole wheat bagels but most of all the treats in the red box!!!

Ryan J said...

you think practice is going to help you against this spades machine???