Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Here's what's up

I've been pretty bad about keeping my blog up to date. Here's what's been happening over here in the emerald isle. I took my American board exams a couple of weeks ago (which most of you know already) and I have to admit that it was probably the most difficult exam I've ever taken. I had been preparing for the last several months but you can still (evidently) feel under-prepared when you sit down and read the questions for the first time. I have my Irish exams next month which is a completely different in format and, from what I can tell, content. I guess I'd better get back to studying.

Ryan and Yunuen are coming out in June for round 2 which will be mainly consumed by a visit to Turkey (yes, the country). We are super excited to see them again and take another adventurous trip. I have to use up my vacation time. Somehow through my visits to Rome, London, Paris, Western Ireland (twice) and the U.S. I've only used 2 of my 25 vacation days. It's a tough life, but someone has to do it!

Other than that I can't say there is much new to report. I have a 50 capacity humidor that has about 85 cigars in it so I'd better get busy. With that I'll sign off...until next time.

4 comments:

Reegz said...

When do you get the results from your USA tests? You gotta get to the cigar bar and smoke your heart out-literally it seems. Thankfully Ryans coming so you'll have an excuse.

Matt said...

The results land on my doorstep sometime mid-May. If I pass you can bet there will be some celebratory smoking!

Ryan J said...

Matt doesn't need me for an excuse to smoke - I just make the experience all the more enjoyable! :p

I am envisioning some sweet smokes as we relax on an Aegean beach in 6 weeks!

Matt said...

I believe it's your modesty that I enjoy the most!