Sunday, April 27, 2008

One day at a time

This has been a bit of a roller coaster week. First, we found out that we were being evicted from our apartment. The owner has decided to sell the building and gave us 28 days to get out. That sucked! Dana got hard to work and got us 10 viewings over the next 2 days and we found a new pad...Woo Hoo! It is a bit further from work and the gym but it is a "penthouse" 2 bedroom with a balcony and a fire place (pictures coming soon). Two days later I got my exam results from the boards I took earlier this month. Fortunately I passed both exams which certifies me as a clinical perfusionist (CCP). I do have quite a bit of preparing to do before my Irish exams in 3 weeks during which time we'll be moving so I'm a little concerned but we continue to push on.

4 comments:

Dana said...

I am so proud of you honey! Nice picture- looks like Sharptooth built you a sweet cake :)

Reegz said...

CONGRATS! Are you gonna take us all on a cruise? Ok. We'll settle for a visit from ya! We are very proud of you! Is that cake decorated with kitty food?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt! It's nice to hear that you passed, but if that was not the case that would have meant: Another trip to Tucson to visit your friends!!! (and family of course). Anyways, good job, now you'll only have to pass the new spades tests we'll be bringing!

Ryan J said...

excellent job Matt! I am going to go smoke a cigar now to celebrate your achievement. I am excited about the new pad and will look forward to seeing the photos!